The first weeks of 2013 have proven to be quite busy here at the office. And yet I am amazed at the number of prolific writers we have at our company, especially considering all of the other work they must attend to. And when our engineers and scientists are not writing, they are being interviewed by editors from the industry’s leading trade publications. You may even recognize some of their names popping up in articles and the blog. Talk about dedication!
Here are a few links to recent articles written by or about us:
- Vision Keeps Pace with Growing Metrology Demand – AIA Vision Online
- Blazing the GigE Vision Trail – Quality Magazine
- Vision integration speeds production, cuts waste for plastics manufacturer – Control Engineering
- Machine vision standards definition moves forward with establishment of new forum – ITS International
- The Eyes of the Mars Curiosity Rover – NASA Tech Briefs
- CMOS Sensors Increase Inspection Speed and Accuracy – Photonics Spectra
Hopefully this will keep you busy until the next installment in a month or so. Until then, feel free to drop me a line in the comments section if there’s a topic you’d like to see us write on.